Sunrsise SUP Club Pittwater
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Warriewood, NSW
- Product code: SUP Club
Sunrise Stand up paddle boarding group at BayviewECOTREASURES SUP Club Bayview has been running since winter 2020. The mission of ECOTREASURES SUP Club is to create a fun opportunity for paddlers to commit, stay fit, have fun, meet people and paddle board on Sydney's Northern Beaches in a safe environment. We are Covid safe business and have a Covid safe plan to ensure your safety. The paddle board group is max 6 persons per paddle group session. You can just turn up and use our high quality paddle boards and paddles provided. You will be motivated and instructed by Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) level 2 paddle board instructor Damien the founder of ECOTREASURES. Pick your preferred start date and then the fun begins. ECOTREASURES sunrise SUP club Pittwater start time is 15mins before sunrise. Start time is confirmed by message a few days before the session. Session dates and times will be confirmed with you once you pick your dates. Private lesson paddle boarding lessons to build your confidence and skills before sign up for the SUP club Pittwater group session can also be arranged for you.
We paddle weekly at Bayview for group sessions you can join. If you have a group we can offer different locations and any dates as requested.
Group SUP club paddle boarding group session schedule
- Wednesday - Pittwater - Bayview Wednesday early bird sunrise - 15 minutes before sunrise
- Friday - Pittwater - Bayview Wednesday early bird sunrise - 15 minutes before sunrise
Other Location location available for private groups lesson/tours by request. Date and time to be confirmed.
- Shelly Beach, Manly
- Harbour side Manly
- Mccarrs Creek Pittwater
- Narrabeen Lake
- Barrenjoey lighthouse Station Beach
What's Included at SUP Club
- Turn up and all the gear is ready for you
- 1 hour paddle boarding
- Epoxy paddle board rental, paddle, and leg rope
- Lead by ASI level 2 qualified stand up paddle board exposed waters instructor Damien
- First aid trained instructor
- All safe work Covid19 guideline are followed. Social distancing and cleaning of equipment
- Book 5 or more session and get FREE wetsuit hire
Why join ECOTREASURES SUP Club?
Everyone has different motivations to why they want to do something for themselves. If you join SUP club you will get exercise on the water, watch the sunrise and start the day on a high. If you commit and join the SUP club you will see your paddle skills improve and efficiency in your paddling. Gain confidence from the instruction and motivation from your qualified ASI level 2 paddle boarding instructor. Be motivated to enjoy your landscape, have fun, stay fit and healthy.
Reason to get up early and join SUP Club:
- You want to exercise and have fun in the great outdoors
- See the sunrise from the water
- You need a group to commit to, so you turn up and do your exercise
- You want to improve you paddle boarding skills and technique with qualified ASI level 2 SUP instructor
- You are keen to paddle board on Sydney northern beaches more often and commit to sessions
- You can use our paddle boarding equipment - All disinfected under guidelines
- We implemented a safe work guidelines set and practice social distancing with all sessions
- The price is great value
How does SUP Club work?? Can I go once? How many weeks can I sign up for?
- Each session is 1 hour
- We have session group sessions at Bayview weekly and other spots by request
- Book yourself into 1, 5 or SUP club pass sessions. The more paddle boarding you book the more value you receive.
- Maximum 8 persons per session
- Paddle board included.
What is the cost of SUP Club
1 x session $45pp
5 x session $125pp
5 x BYO SUP sessions $100pp