Whale Coastal Walk - Manly & North Head
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ManlyCW
- Interpretive guided tour with an experienced local
- 4 hour guided coastal walk of Manly and North Head
- Binoculars included
- National Park entry fee
- Gloves for rubbish removal and hand sanitiser
- Visit complimentary drink water fountains
- Search for the native wildlife of Manly including Water Dragons, Crabs, Molluscs, Echidnas, Kookaburras, Cormorants and Cockatoos while experiencing amazing views
- Visit Sydney Harbour National Park and local Aquatic Reserves
- Whale watching in season (May-October)
- Discover the Australian coastal culture of Manly from your local guide
- Visit World War II sites and discuss North Heads fortification heritage
- Learn about waves and the surfing heritage of Manly
- Voluntary removal of rubbish along the walk
Helping the world
Your efforts to pick up rubbish will make a difference. We have partnered up with Tangaroa Blue Foundation to help collect data about marine debris. Rubbish collected on walks will be recorded under a nationally recognised methodology created by Tangaroa Blue Foundation. The data you collect will be submitted to the Australian Marine Debris Database and used to help create solutions that stop marine debris at the source.
Meet at Manly Wharf, Catch the Manly ferry from Circular Quay, Sydney
City to Manly Wharf. Ferry ride takes 30mins. Tour finishes at Manly Wharf.
Public ferry cost one-way Adult $7.20, Concession $3.60.
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Drink bottle
- Rain Coat
BookingsGroup tours run everyday at 10am-2pm with minimum 6 people and maximum 15 people, larger groups available by request. Multiple groups available per day (excluding black out dates). Booking deadline is 6pm
the evening before a tour.
+61 415 121 648